• Operations
  • Berlin

SafeDriver Group

Stresemannstraße 74, 10963 Berlin


Dual Student / Sustainable Mobility Management (m/f/d)

For the first time in our history, we will be awarding 2 scholarships to applicants of the program Sustainable Mobility Management (MBA)

The scholarship covers 67% of the complete tuition fees and entails a fully paid working student position (up to 20h/week), which will provide you with the means to cover the remaining 33%.

 Dual Student / Sustainable Mobility Management (m/f/d)

The following tasks await you:

  • Getting to know and helping out with the day-to-day challenges of every subsidiary and every department
  • discussing strategic short, medium, and long-term goals in accordance with our management
  • researching solutions to cultural, logistical, and environmental challenges within the urban mobility domain

Ideally you bring with you:

  • A letter of admittance to the Sustainable Mobility Management (MBA) program
  • Proof of relevant work experience or extracurricular activities in relation to (sustainable) mobility management
  • Excellent academic achievements in their previous studies
  • Strong motivations and interests for creating sustainable solutions in the field of Urban Mobility
  • Fluent English (at least C1 level) and preferably advanced German (at least B1 level)

We offer you:

  • A lot of freedom and exclusively short business channels in an owner-managed company
  • Helpful and motivated colleagues in the office; warm coffee in the kitchen
  • Comprehensive and personal onboarding, regular feedback sessions and extensive opportunities for further training and promotion
  • Central offices with great public transport connections
  • Individually tailored working models (including remote) with fair and attractive compensation
  • Regular team events and get-togethers on site, remotely and nationwide
  • Opportunities to help shape a healthy and employee-oriented working atmosphere

If we could pique your interest, we look forward to receiving your CV and information about your salary expectations, notice periods and a possible start date directly via mail:


Your contact will be Paul Rehle.

A motivation letter would be a big plus to get more details about you. Tell us your story and get in touch with us!

We are looking forward to meeting you!